DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im after some grill mesh for upgrading some models, i used tremonia once before but they don't have any on ebay and haven't responded to my emails recently.

Anyone know where else i can buy some?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Mega hobby carries a variety of meshes (but in-stock can be an issue) A seller called Globaltoy carries a meshlike material (its no where near as thick as say traditional P.E stuff and is actually adhesive backed). That being said, I actually really like the stuff and they have a wide range of shapes (circle, diamond, oval, etc). they list the stuff as "chrome (metal) decals....and it is actually metal. super easy to cut and I have had good luck adhering the stuff with premium grade hobby glue when needed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys. Stupid question here. How do you guys stick on the mesh back to body? Do you use some sort of glue or other method. Im in the middle of customizing mine and im stuck here. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
First off, I love your username. I'm also from kavkaz! Second, you can glue very slightly along the outer edge and use tape to handle the mesh so you dont mess up the glue

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
I don't know if you're sorted yet, but have you seen this great thread... thanks to our very own audirR6...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts