DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I search for decals, I almost always find some overseas, but never anything stateside (except for some tobacco F1 decals). I'm trying to convert a couple of the 333Sps I have to full race livery, and there isn't anyone in North America (that's searchable online) that seems to carry anything. I guess I'll go ahead and order some BBR decals from somewhere. :ranting :ranting

·
Registered
399 Posts
In reference to your 333SP, I believe that Louis:

is your man. He has done the conversion before, and gave me the link to the company that provided the decals, but I can't find it right now. PM him, and he should be able to set you on the right path :cheers :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed the Momo car on his website before, actually. I did fine this website Spot Model that carries the Momo, Scandia, and Lista decals for the 333SP. (They also have the 550GT Prodrive kit at a relatively decent price, too.) I'd still like to get them on this side of the pond, if I could, though.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I know that he mentioned that there was more to be done to the car than the graphics....modifications to the headlights and other customizations were required to transform what I have as a base Hot Wheels 333 to what you want it to be. PM him and I'm sure that he will help in anyway possible :cheers :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the heads up. According to the pics I have, the air splitter/headlights need to be modified. The big kicker is the vents on the fenders, which car #3 doesn't have. The mirrors are also different. Here's another 333SP I'd like to do, rather than just a "plain" red one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blitz said:
Scott S...can ALL these decals be ordered in 1/18th? If so, I see some sheets being oredered for a couple 69 T/A Mustangs and maybe a 550.
According to the text on the page, all are also available in 1:18.

All the decals are now also available in 1/18 scale at twice the amount shown for the 1/24 decal (Australian Residents must add 10% GST). Please specify the scale when ordering.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have yet to find a steady source of decals. I have a few projects that I need to finish but lack the proper decals to do so. :crying

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DiecastX said:
I have yet to find a steady source of decals. I have a few projects that I need to finish but lack the proper decals to do so. :crying
This is beginning to sound mroe and more like a side business I should be starting. It gets frustrating not being able to find something which seems like it should be more readily available. To have to order from Spain/Australia/Mars is unacceptable!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TifosiF1 said:
DiecastX said:
This is beginning to sound mroe and more like a side business I should be starting. It gets frustrating not being able to find something which seems like it should be more readily available. To have to order from Spain/Australia/Mars is unacceptable!
I would be one of your repeat customers :happy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bought some decal sheets today. I'll be attempting some carbon fibre patterns tomorrow. I'll work on that type of stuff first. Once I get what I feel is a good decal, I'll borrow someone's camera to get some quick pics. I'd gladly send some sheets out to some folks to try out.

Once I can post some pics (how long have I been saying that?), you can PM me for some free samples! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll but some of the carbon fibre off you. I need a piece to cover the wing on a 996 GT2 :feedback

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As soon as I get a quality pattern replicated, I'll let you know. I've got nothing better to do tomorrow. :lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.