WHY DO YOU COLLECT?
I Love The Vehicles!6150.83%
I Love The Toys!32.50%
I Can't Afford The Real Ones!1915.83%
I Love The Hobby3730.83%

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
why do you collect scale cars. if there is an answer that you dont agree with just post your reason. if there is more than one reason, try to pick the best one. happy voting

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
after much debate i choose the last answer. the main reason is because i cannot afford the real ones, so toys will work for now. but the whole hobby is fun. from tracking them down, trying to haggle with prices, spending tons of money, and simply displaying the cars is why i do it. hopefully my garage will look like this one day.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
after much debate i choose the last answer. the main reason is because i cannot afford the real ones, so toys will work for now. but the whole hobby is fun. from tracking them down, trying to haggle with prices, spending tons of money, and simply displaying the cars is why i do it. hopefully my garage will look like this one day.
Same here

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Well, I could never have a Cobra Coupe or a GT40 in my garage so this is the next best thing.
I really don't know if I ever decided to "collect", it just kind of happened :? ;-)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will never own a race car :cry: (let alone fit in 1 :oops: ) so that is my reason plus I love them plus I love collecting plus............. :oops:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Because their cheaper than the real thing :mrgreen: ;-)SOMETIMES! :shock: $4000 for a ferrari motor replica? :oops:

·
John
586 Posts
I can say having a hobby like this is really fun. I love exotic cars. Plus this will keep me happy till I get my real F355 gts in red within the next 6 years. Thats if my g/f (future wife) does get her F360 in silver w/challenge grill first. :cry:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
F355spiderman,

Welcome aboard :mrgreen:

I recoginze the name from eBAY as well and from AF.com :mrgreen:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hm DAMN all the answers are true!!! :? :sm: :oops:
Image uploading. Refresh page to view
: :sad: :2gun: :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I actually started collecting with the idea to sell my collection when I have a driving liscense and buy a 1:1 for the money...

But I don't know if I can miss my babies :confused

1 - 20 of 25 Posts