DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay,

I feel better now :cheers :confused Just need a two-door new Mercedes fix... :lol

WOOOOOOSaaaaaaaaa!!!

EricP

P.S. I'll even take it in white, and I don't like white cars.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
This is one model I may well pass on as I think the real thing one ugly car! It makes me wonder how car makers these days look at a beautiful car like the previous generation CL and think "lets make it uglier!". :WTF :lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!! :happy

Got mine today from a German Mercedes Dealership (or parts company). Great price (didn't really pay more than it will cost me when it gets to the states with shipping) and fast fast fast service.

I don't like white cars usually, but this benz is GORGEOUS!! in a sort off-white (creamish in color like it's pushing to be tan but didn't quite make it).

You guys already know I don't do pictures (go ahead with the smart a** :wwop -- lol). Other have already posted pics and talked about the model, but it still hasn't made it to the states and I couldn't wait any longer. Correction, it has made it to the states but ebay American sellers are asking a rediculous $199.00 for it. No WAY!!

With that said, IMOH I think this is one of the best (if not the best) Mercedes model done by autoart in a long long time. It blows their late 90s CL coupe out of the water, and is much better than their S-Klasse (although I have and like that model in Black). The model is not too heavy or too lightweight. Just right. And again, it's fantastic in this off ever so slightly white. All I have to say...

Blessings,

EricP

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
This car is growing on me, but I don't have the room for it in my display. Maybe as time goes on, I will have more room in the future in my Benz collection, and by then an AMG version will have come out because I would only get an AMG, the regular CL won't do for me.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I understand @ Mustang, but the benz looks so much much more better to the naked eye then in photos. I was really pleasantly surprised. And the white color is wonderful... An AMG version would be nice. Oh, another thing I have discovered is that the CL Coupe model is actually longer (about the same width however) than the S-Klasse model by autoart. I this because the S-Klasse is the short wheel base version? Just curious

EricP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.