DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Depends on the models themselves. If collectors seek them in the future, then definitely. But I dont think they will command high prices like the UTs generate.

G

·
They may do, but there has to be 100,000s of them around, so in my humble opinion they wil never be worth mega bucks.

:cheers

G

·
Personally , I doubt it , but this hobby is a strange one for sure , so you never can tell .
I dont think they are exclusive or desirable enough to become any more valuable . :mine

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
The prices have gone up though recently, I've noticed. At one time they were on Ebay for around $20-$30. But I've seen them go as high as $60 on Ebay for certain colors. I doubt that the prices will climb to the MacF1 range :giggle , but who really knows???

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
I think that maybe the 007 ones might. Also the last ones made, like the black GT and the F-150 Lariats, were not mass produced like the others were.
The Lariats have a regular bed and not a stepside.

·
Registered
852 Posts
We saw Hot Wheels have the mold of the Ford GT, maybe they bought some more BG molds..

The Mustang Coupe concept has rised it's price, I saw some going on for 40-50$.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know the Shelby Concept Hot Wheels makes is from a Beanstalk mold - that's why that Hot Wheels is actually good!

Personally, I think a few years from now, once the Beanstalks are all pretty much bought-up, the values will rise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts