DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Well this has been a cliff hanger....thanks to all those who took part in the competition....

So this was the leader board when the chequered flag was waved........

....In third place was prolific Ted the Mechanic .... Ted, you actually got the most votes in total, but just spread too thinly as you spoiled us for choice with your superb banners!

and runner up was KaeferModelle - tough luck Nicki - your excellent and imaginative entry was only pipped by ONE VOTE!!

So it was a photo-finish, but we have a winner....!!
Congratulations ProSauce!!

.....last one off the starting block.....but what a finisher with this most worthy winner ...!

Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Font Electric blue Automotive tail & brake light

Well done ProSauce on a most eye-catching and professional looking banner!

Now I've just gotta get Admin to do the necessary to fly the new flag in time for our Tenth Anniversary .........on the 10th!!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wow, thanks for the votes guys!
Wasn't expecting this at all, Ted and Nicki created some amazing looking designs, I personally feel that all of them would have looked great as our banner.

·
Ted's Thoughts
392 Posts
Congrats ProSauce
You entered the compititon late but with a clear and recognisable design.
It will look good above our forum.

For a long time I thought Nicky's "Scales around the world" was the destined favorite.
She entered a great design with a great idea.

Eddy, you did a fine job managing the competition and inspiring us, thanks.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Congrats Prosauce mate... You did us proud!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Congrats to ProSauce on the winning banner.

Congrats to Nikki & Ted for some fine banners as well!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Congratulations ProSauce

But Ted makes a good job as well.

Thank you to all, who have voted for my banner and thank you to Eddy, who has organized this great competition.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
**Update** Dwayne has just emailed me to that he's informed the tech team to perform the face-lift as soon as possible!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts