DiecastXchange Forum banner

WINNER of the DX 10th Anniversary Banner Competition !

8K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  Dave7872 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well this has been a cliff hanger....thanks to all those who took part in the competition....

So this was the leader board when the chequered flag was waved........

....In third place was prolific Ted the Mechanic .... Ted, you actually got the most votes in total, but just spread too thinly as you spoiled us for choice with your superb banners!

and runner up was KaeferModelle - tough luck Nicki - your excellent and imaginative entry was only pipped by ONE VOTE!!

So it was a photo-finish, but we have a winner....!!
Congratulations ProSauce!!

.....last one off the starting block.....but what a finisher with this most worthy winner ...!

Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Font Electric blue Automotive tail & brake light

Well done ProSauce on a most eye-catching and professional looking banner!

Now I've just gotta get Admin to do the necessary to fly the new flag in time for our Tenth Anniversary .........on the 10th!!

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
Congrats ProSauce
You entered the compititon late but with a clear and recognisable design.
It will look good above our forum.

For a long time I thought Nicky's "Scales around the world" was the destined favorite.
She entered a great design with a great idea.

Eddy, you did a fine job managing the competition and inspiring us, thanks.

#20 ·
**Update** Dwayne has just emailed me to that he's informed the tech team to perform the face-lift as soon as possible!!

#21 ·
Check it out!!!
Thanks Dwayne - (and tech boffins) that was quick, and it looks great!
You should be proud ProSauce!!

#23 ·
^ it was my pleasure Gwaz!
But in reality it was your comment that started the wheels in motion - so thank YOU!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.