Would you buy...
Yes, I would.620.69%
No, I would not.1034.48%
Maybe, I would have to see it first.1344.83%

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...showroom stock versions on the 2F2F tuners? While I find the tuners too "cartoonish", I would add "stock" versions to my collection. I find it hard to believe that RC2/Ertl has not clogged the retail shelves with multiple re-paints of these cars and that they would make these molds just for one car.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I like my cars at least mildly tuned but will forego any cheesy manufacturer decals down the side of the doors. What I'd insist on is that the ride height be aggressive but not super slammed. It needs to look drivable on normal streets. Just my $0.02.

G

·
I would be interested in some of the tuner cars as they appear in the movie if the quality was better, like Autoart. I'm not too interested in stock (original) cars.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Prototype007!!! :cheers

I'd certainly not buy those tuner cars, but if they'd look normally driveable and un-ugly like those F&F cars (a PINK S2K??? C'MMON!!! :puke ) I might consider them... (RX-7 YES!!! :drool )

G

·
BVR said:
Prototype007!!! :cheers

I'd certainly not buy those tuner cars, but if they'd look normally driveable and un-ugly like those F&F cars (a PINK S2K??? C'MMON!!! :puke ) I might consider them... (RX-7 YES!!! :drool )
You mean you don't like Pinky? :lol

I dig that car. Just because it's so... PINK. :lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts