DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I know some of you like to customize diecast.

I think it could be interesting to see if some of you made some accidented car out of it like EXP-CLRlegend did with his Bburago Viper GTS.....

I don't have any wrecked car but.... here is EXP-CLRlegend's Viper I'm talking about ....

·
Registered
798 Posts
Cuda Jeff said:
I know some of you like to customize diecast.

I think it could be interesting to see if some of you made some accidented car out of it like EXP-CLRlegend did with his Bburago Viper GTS.....

I don't have any wrecked car but.... here is EXP-CLRlegend's Viper I'm talking about ....
Hahahahaha :lol . OMG, great topic. Thanks for using mine for an example. I don't have enough iniative to post more pictures!! I'm glad you like my Viper. :lol
:cheers

G

·
Taking a hammer and beat the crap out of a diecast is considered 'customized'? Genius!

I'm going to 'customize' my neighbor's door with a sledge hammer and then proceed to 'customize' his stereo the next time he turns it on after midnight. :cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
No....what I meant by customized is.....you know that some people take diecast and make them look like it's been abandonned for 40 years in a backyard.....well maybe someone did that kind of job by making a diecast look like it has an serious accident.....without any help of a sledgehammer! :wink

G

·
I've seen some pretty "good work" on e-bay. They've made dioramas out of real-life crashes and such. To me, thats lack of taste, but some of them actually would be cool to have.

G

·
strange... that Dodge ram? seems to be intact, after doing that to a viper, you'd think it at least have suffered some damage :p

but nice job, im hoping that's a Bburago :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.