DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I got to ride in one at an air show, I have been wanting a model of one.
21th Century Toys recently released it in 1/18 and I had to have it. At $22, it is a heck of a buy, although it is all plastic.
The tracks work, all of the opening do open (take note AUTOart :giggle ) and it has tons of accessories like extra rifles, 12 land mines, a captured German gun, bedrolls... The driver comes with about 8 accesories himself (which there are no instructions of where they go)

I found it at WM, and I now wish that I had picked up the German counterpart.

The working tracks:

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G

·
That is mighty impressive Al...where on earth do you keep these monsters :giggle

Any chance of a comparo pic with am 18th car ? ....pretty please :cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I "hide" them on the top of the Billy cases. :giggle
Ask, and you shall receive!
For you, here it is next to a M/B 959 :giggle

Attachments

G

·
These prebuilt armors are really cool. :cheers

I used to spend tons of money on Tamiya kits, but didn't have the talent to make them look remotely close to the artbox. Gosh, I wish these were available back then.

G

·
Thanks very much Al .

As I said that is huge and mighty impressive , nicely detailed and at a fantastic price .
I saw a 1/18 Sherman and Panther tank on Ebay but couldnt judge the scale due to the pics .

Now I know theyre huge :giggle

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That's impressive, Al! You're right, it's German counterpart would have made a great companion for it - a nice contrast in design.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts