DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

I've been a member for a while and this is my first mod after seeing all the nice work in here i decided to go for it, so took the XJ220, I like how the GT looks like but not big fan of the unipart livery, so i decided to go for the one in GT4, i already stripped the car, paint is off and i'm working on the interior, let me know what you think guys..... :feedback

i'll be posting some pics soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As you can see paint is off, i'll apply primer hopfully tomorrow, almost done with interior and working on detaling the undercarriage (suspension links etc), also working on those decals, i'll post some pics when i'm done with them :confused

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First thanks for your comments...
I finally got time to apply the primer and finish the interior, suspension linkage and some touches on the engine, i'm gonna apply a second coat of primer after a little sanding, also finished with the decals, a found the exact size (i think so, i'll post some pics when i print them, i should get the decal paper tomorrow).
About those black rims, i got the full set, they are from hpi micro rs4, they fit and look veru nice, but i'll have to do major mod to install'em, :confused so i'll let you guys know abou it. hope you like the pics of the progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Hummmm.....so far so good!

The red interior looks nice with the white exterior! ....keep the good work :cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...Well i'm a few steps to finish, i havent got thre time to work on the car for the last week until today, i finally did the decals, and work on the suspension heigth, also the front (spoiler on the bottom-front), rims and disc brakes that i got from the corvette gulstrand edition from maisto, i think those rims look good :feedback ' also the rear spoiler that i had to build form scratch, pleae let me know what u think so far.......hopefully i'll assembly the car tomorrow, waiting for the clear to dry.

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
I love those Gulstrand rims, Maisto should issue them in 12-packs,
4 silver/4 black/4 gold. I'd buy a few sets. That said, I'm not sure if they look "right" on a race car. Too small maybe?
How do the black ones look?

Nice work, car looks awesome. Now you need the AUTOart Ford GT LM to race against it. :cheers

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.