1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Main DX Le Mans Racecars Link
  • NOTE:
    - Photos of duplicate diecasts are perfectly fine
    - LM Cars that did not qualify (DNQ) for which there was a diecast made is acceptable
    - If you're able to provide some info with your post relating to the drivers and placement in the race outcome, all the better. Here is a good weblink for historical Le Mans info
Please feel free to add your cars to this thread! All scales are welcomed!!

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Well from what i have heard he know's quite alot, why are you not a ferrari fan?

I just bought 6 of those Ixo Le-Mans Winners, but i didn't see this 1990 winner, ill have to keep my eyes peeled for it, any idea when the 1988, 1994 & 1998 winners are released?

G

·
No Kyle , I am definately NOT a Ferrari lover but I think my banner gives that away :giggle

As far as the XJR9 , Dauer 962 and the GT1 are concerned , they are all available , but not from IXO .

Ive just bought the all 3 cars from a company called Altaya , which are slightly less detailed , but not by much . They were made for a series that was released in Spain , so Ebay would be the way to find them .

The only other way to get the Dauer is to go to Minichamps , but be prepared to pay £100 + for it .

·
I look good in leather.
462 Posts
Sir Gary said:
Ive just bought the all 3 cars from a company called Altaya
I saw that, and assumed the Dauer was a Minichamps, and you'd paid an awful lot of money for it! :giggle

Anyone know of a company that makes the Nissan R90CP or R90CKs?

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Gary

if you waited a bit then, then you would have gotten them from Ixo
the Altaya's are Ixo's, but a little bit less detailed, no wonder you buy them with a small 'magazine' for €9
so the Altaya's come out first, and a bit later the better detailed Ixo, but for the rest they are the same

1 - 11 of 11 Posts