DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promissed (to Jim - JWP79), here are som pics of the YatMing 1956 Lincoln Continental Mark II:

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Vehicle registration plate

I just love the realistic hood's opening/closing mechanism and hinges!

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vehicle Hood Car Steering part Gear shift

Although the carpeted floor is a nice touch and the dashboard well made, the seats are quite a dissapointment: plasticky look & feel.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Main door windows are fully adjustable (by pulling/pushing them up and down) and the small vent windows are adjustable aswell - sorry to have forgotten demonstrating it. :giggle

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And the last one! Yeah, I know, attachment stubs party :scared ... But there had to be some compromise for the price (and keep in mind it's just a Yat Ming, after all).

Automotive parking light Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting

Thx for watching!

:cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
That really looks excellent! Thanks for the pics! When YM put their mind to it they really can produce a great model for a given price. Another one on the "to get next year" list!!! :giggle

G

·
Thanks for sharing the photos are great and so is the detail for the price. I like the hood hinges and front grill. This is not a bad model at all. Great choice! :coolpics :nicejob

G

·
That is a suprisingly well done car for YM .The carpeting and quality look of the paint especially .
The radio aerial is a nice touch too .

Nice car Caitlan , congrats :cheers

G

·
Thanks Catalin

That is very nice you know. YM have really improved in leaps and bound to what they used to be. I can definately see me owning one of these in the future.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks, guys!

Ronan: "Another one on the "to get next year" list!!!" - just what the doctor ordered for the other doctor! :giggle

Jim: "a small leap for diecast, a giant leap for YM" :giggle . You might want to check out the white version, aswell. I think white adds a lil' more of a californian exotic touch to this car (unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the white one...).

PS: Excellent pics, alpkop! :coolpics

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Very handsome car, Xenomorph - it just exudes class

G

·
Thanks for the photos. Been looking at this one for months now, when I go to the diecast store...nows its time to buy!

G

·
I too have been looking at this piece for months too.

Isn't their a four door version of this model or am I thinking of a different Lincoln all together?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts