DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
A $9.95 BigLots sale. It is not an AUTOart, but hard to beat at that price. And like I said in the other post, this must be a first in this price point-Carpet!
Also, sorry about the pics, I just picked this camera up (8x optical zoom) and I have no idea what I am doing.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
another 3/4 shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Rear 3/4.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Side.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Engine.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Interior /carpet

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Underside.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
That's a whole lot of car for that little price! That's a lot of detail YM packed in there too. For a guy who claims he doesn't know what he's doing with his new 8x zoom-equipped camera, you're doing pretty darn good Al!! It'll scary to think how good your pictures will look once you do figure out how to use that camera!! :giggle :giggle

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, you are so kind SM! :cheers I literally just got it out of the box. I went to Fry's and they had this Olympus C-725 for $199. Its only 3.0 MP but I like the fact that it has 8X zoom (24X total) to take pic of diecast. I need to read up on all of the bells and wistles that it has.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Great addition, Al! I will have you know, you now have me convinced that I have to stop by BigLots on the way home!!

Thanks a lot!!

When my wife asks me why I am late getting home, I am gonna give her your name!! :giggle

Great addition at that price! :cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
G

·
Congrats guys on picking up a really nice model for such a great price.

I never knew YM put carpet in their models. :cheers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts