DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Recaro GT3 RS brother arrived from the UK thanks to a smooth trade with Gary "angelrott V6", the Yokohama GT3 RS is one sweet diecast, thanks to all who suggested for me to get this, as it looks as nice as the Recaro, & thanks to Gary for getting this rare beast to me here in Australia safe n sound :nicejob :yahoo

(Click for larger photos)

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Congrats on completeing the set, Mike :cheers

Good on Gary for getting that out to you :nicejob

G

·
Im glad to see it arrived safely Mike :cheers
I hope you gave it an oil and filter change after its long journey :giggle

I also would like to thank Mike for his part in the trade , as he sent me a fantastic Biante Sierra RS500 ANZ in exchange for the Yoko , a car which is particulary rare and HTF here in Blighty and a car which I have wanted to add for some time .
No pictures yet though , but give me time and I`ll post them .

Thanks again Mike , youre a great guy :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats on your Yoko car Mike!! :happy That's awesome to here it made it safely on its long trek. That was great to hear of a deal gone great between Gary & yourself. :cheers

G

·
Congrats on helping each other out :nicejob

Its great to see both ends very happy and fulfilled! Can happen only at DX! :eek:k

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
congrats! The yoko looks HAWT! :nicejob

You do know this is Sir Gary's scheme to "infect" others on DX with the Porker bug? Hmm? Now you're infected! Soon you'll want them ALL! :lol

G

·
Got them both Mike? Excellent! I think those two are way better looking than any of their regular issued GT3R's. :cheers

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Congrats Mike. This is my favorite livery of the two cars, Yokohama & Recaro. WTG on the good deal guys. :cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.