DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,495 Posts
Wow :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

That's really weird :giggle , but in a cool way :cheers :cheers :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,381 Posts
Very cool! The image of JC surrounds the 4 dots like a negative, but you see it as a positive image as I think it makes an impression on the rods in your retina (responsible for peripheral vison) after staring at the dots for the required 30 secs.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ronan said:
Very cool! The image of JC surrounds the 4 dots like a negative, but you see it as a positive image as I think it makes an impression on the rods in your retina (responsible for peripheral vison) after staring at the dots for the required 30 secs.
What Dr. Ronan trying to say is - This is some trippy @#$% dudes! :giggle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,936 Posts
Getter 3 said:
Ronan said:
Very cool! The image of JC surrounds the 4 dots like a negative, but you see it as a positive image as I think it makes an impression on the rods in your retina (responsible for peripheral vison) after staring at the dots for the required 30 secs.
What Dr. Ronan trying to say is - This is some trippy @#$% dudes! :giggle
Aaaahhh...thanks for the clarification G3!! I've almost completely forgotten about those cones and rods in my eyes. :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,381 Posts
StygianMax said:
Getter 3 said:
Ronan said:
Very cool! The image of JC surrounds the 4 dots like a negative, but you see it as a positive image as I think it makes an impression on the rods in your retina (responsible for peripheral vison) after staring at the dots for the required 30 secs.
What Dr. Ronan trying to say is - This is some trippy @#$% dudes! :giggle
Aaaahhh...thanks for the clarification G3!! I've almost completely forgotten about those cones and rods in my eyes. :lol
:lol :lol :lol Exactly Getter!!! :lol :lol :lol
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I saw Jesus on the wall too but when I went back to the 'puter, I could still see him on my screen for about a minute. I guess my eyes are like an old monitor now, there goes my 20/20 vision. :lol :lol :lol
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top