DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I day-dream a lot - usually about diecast, as you can imagine. :giggle I'm sure each of us has at one point dreamed up an ideal situation in which they would buy diecast.

Personally, I think it'd be cool to drive to Dallas, rent (I wouldn't like it enough to buy it) a burgundy Aston Martin DB9 (with tan interior), and then drive to LA with CollectorX, stopping off at the best steakhouses along the way. When we'd get to LA, we'd stay at a nice hotel, and hit up Exoticar (or another high-end model shop). After buying enough CMCs, Aas, GMPs, Kyoshos, and Exotos to fill the trunk, we'd stop off at a dealer who sells completely refinished old school muscle cars and I'd buy either an Atoll Blue 1970 GTO Judge or a double-black 1969 Dodge Charger and have CollectorX meet me back in Austin in the DB9. :yahoo

What about you all?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Another one I always thought would be fun would be staying at a nice hotel on my birthday in New York and have Lindsay Lohan drop by with a sweet model car in hand and a big bottle of Yoo-Hoo. Then I'd just sit there watching TV, drinking chocolate milk as she showed me the detail (like she would know what any of it is :lol ) and cooked me dinner. :happy

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
:iagree Man, I wish that would happen someday. We would support the nation's economy by ourselves with all the diecast we'd buy! :lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.