DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Unfortunately for me, the imaginations expressed here far surpass my own! :nicejob
However, I must agree with Jeff and LUW, a simple very well stocked hobby shop within a half-hour's drive would be a dream! :cheers

G

·
My dream is to have a DX Convention and have all the members show up so we can put faces to user names.

Maybe it will come to fruition in a few years...who knows, dreams do come true.

G

·
How about we all go to a diecast store all together....

Happy faces everywhere.... owner included :giggle

I really wish to meet you guys, but, living on a tiny island, meeting someone is a bit tooo difficult.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Another one I always thought would be fun would be staying at a nice hotel on my birthday in New York and have Lindsay Lohan drop by with a sweet model car in hand and a big bottle of Yoo-Hoo. Then I'd just sit there watching TV, drinking chocolate milk as she showed me the detail (like she would know what any of it is :lol ) and cooked me dinner. :happy

G

·
Great stuff there, gents!

My dream would be to be able to meet you all at the ideal diecast store; full of everything for everyone at the best possible discounted price with 'buy a few and get some free'. This store would also have a place where we could all hang out and chill; with refreshments, pool and ping-pong tables and a nice 'Dance-Dance Revolution' for Sir Gary to show off his BSB moves. :giggle

It'd be a great time and a heck of a group buy.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
:iagree Man, I wish that would happen someday. We would support the nation's economy by ourselves with all the diecast we'd buy! :lol

G

·
I've always wanted to get the 1/10 Exoto Sauber C9, but I would be lying if I said I wanted one to show my friends.

I'd love to be in a situation where I could order 5 of them. 1 for me, my brother and 3 very good friends. The only stipulation for getting them is being able to make it to either Sebring or LeMans with me. :cheers

A DX meet & greet would be very cool. I had the chance last winter to meet a couple of guys from another Bburago. It truly is great being able to put a name to a face. :cheers

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
That's pretty much it right there! :goodpost

A dream for me would be walking into a hobby store that's floor-to-cieling of 1:18 models, all very well priced. And has plenty of UT McLarens! :yahoo But then I'd be completely out of cash after going there... :scared

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.