DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
I got a MM Zonda and it had a bad run on the roof's paint. It was also marked down to $5 at WM. I looked at and it looked like a natural for a mod. I looked online and found some pics of a Spyder version.

Since the wheels are a bit small, I decided to change them.
Which should I go with? :feedback

Specter Werkes Z06 wheels?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks Gian! :cheers That's the one I was leaning toward. They do look like the factory wheels only better.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree too.....

They all look good but the Specter Werkes Z06 do look like the factory wheels. ....the blacked out Viper's doesn't look bad though....even if I'm not a fan of black wheels.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
:iagree three!

I think the Specter Werkes look most 'factory', and suits the car the best. The Zonda's coming along nicely there acisne!

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Yeah...I forget to tell you that you're doin' an excellent work on the Zonda! :nicejob ...Keep goin'...

G

·
Ohhhhhh :hot

Thats nice :nicejob

I say go with the SW Wheels, however, they MUST be black. :lol

Any other color on the model will not do, sorry if my bias for black wheels is oozing out :giggle

G

·
That's is a good question you have there acisne, But which ever you
decide to use, I thank Darrick is right on making them black. Nice work on the car. :nicejob

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
At last! A cheesier background than my pizza box (well, maybe not cheesier, lol)!

I like the Cobra wheels better, but I think the SW ones suit the car better...and I agree, you've done a great job on the car, Al!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts